A two-day event in Buenos Aires, Argentina, attended by over 200 publishing professionals. Chris Sigfrids of Penguin Random House, Robert Baensch of the Baensch International Group, and I made a series of presentations focusing on digital marketing and product trends in book publishing. Our goal was to share expertise and action-oriented guidance as ebooks and the digital reading experience grows in the Latin American publishing marketplace. The event was organized by Trini Vergara, President of Cámara Argentina de Publicaciones and Co-Founder and President V&R Editoras.
Clarín article about the event and the current state of digital publishing:
Cada vez más, las redes sociales deciden qué leemos
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Buyer Engagement in the Digital Age
- Academic, Research, & Reference Book Digital Marketing
- Children’s & Young Adult Digital Marketing
- Direct to Consumer Communication & Selling