Made a series of presentations to leading publishing professionals in Shanghai and Chengdu, China. The goal of the series was to impart digital marketing and publishing expertise through relevant case studies based on the US publishing marketplace.
Here’s a piece I wrote about my experience: Always Go to China If You’ve Never Been Before. Always. (Published in Publishing Perspectives, May 13, 2015).
My lectures included:
- Digital Marketing Trends in the US Book Publishing Marketplace
- Special Market Segments: Academic, Research, Reference Book Marketing in the Digital Space
- The Digital Bookseller Marketplace
- The Transition of Seasonal and Complete Catalogs to Digital Delivery
- What Publishers Can Learn from the Newly Emerging Podcast Networks
- Special Markets Segments: Children’s and Young Adult Book Marketing