I started teaching courses at NYU in 2013, and it completely changed the direction of my career. I’m fully engaged in the teaching and learning experience, and I’m especially interested in developing new and interesting ways to present curriculums and build online course community in the digital space. You can learn more about my teaching strategies here.
Courses that I have developed and teach:
- Digital Storytelling Platforms and Methods in the Evolving Publishing Landscape (NYU)
- Digital Trends in the Book Industry (NYU)
- Book Marketing Strategies (NYU)
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing (Mediabistro)
- Social Media Marketing: Create Effective Brand Building Campaigns (Mediabistro)
- Social Media for Authors (Mediabistro)
- Establishing a Digital Platform (Mediabistro)
Current and Upcoming Courses:
Digital Storytelling Platforms and Methods in the Evolving Publishing Landscape
NYU, In-Person Course
Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
Social Media Marketing: Create Effective Brand Building Campaigns
Questions about my courses? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.