I started teaching courses at NYU in 2013, and it completely changed the direction of my career. I’m fully engaged in the teaching and learning experience, and I’m especially interested in developing new and interesting ways to present curriculums and build online course community in the digital space.
Courses that I have developed and teach:
- Digital Storytelling Platforms and Methods in the Evolving Publishing Landscape (NYU)
- Digital Trends in the Book Industry (NYU)
- Book Marketing Strategies (NYU)
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing (Mediabistro)
- Social Media Marketing: Create Effective Brand Building Campaigns (Mediabistro)
- Social Media for Authors (Mediabistro)
- Establishing a Digital Platform (Mediabistro)
Questions about my courses? Email me: email@example.com.